“Working from different locations has recently created a huge demand for powerful, portable and connected devices that allow you to perform tasks from different locations. In designing the versatile Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro, we have strived to create a tablet that is not only durable and easy to use, but with capacity and connectivity, It enables employees to be productive and engaged throughout the day.” He said kc choyAnd the Executive Vice President and Head of Global Mobile B2B Group, MX Business at Samsung Electronics.
Lightweight, durable and ready to work
Besides being a tablet Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro Durable enough to withstand even the most demanding work environments, impress 10.2mm thin and light bezel1 It weighs everything 674 grams2. The Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro is portable and suitable for use outside the office, at the point of sale or in the field.
Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro is equipped with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, which is superior to other chemically hardened glass in its resistance to scratches and damage. It can also withstand drops from a height of up to one meter, with the protective cover included in the box, as well as drops from a height of up to 1.2 meters.3 As an added layer of protection, the Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro and the integrated S Pen are rated IP68 water and dust resistance4. The device is suitable for the most demanding environments where it is compatible MIL-STD-810H Standard5 It withstands extreme altitudes, temperatures, vibrations and humidity.
Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro works everywhere – in the field and in the office
The Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro is designed to make work easier for workers in both the office and the field, with multiple features tailored to their unique work environments. Master Mapping6 It enables businesses to program hardware keys to suit their needs and quickly launch business-critical or frequently used applications with the touch of a button. Touch screen sensitivity is adjustable even for use with gloves. Workers can use the device without endangering their health or safety.7
In the field, it is not always easy to hear the sounds of the devices, which leads to confusion or errors. The Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro combats this issue by significantly increasing the maximum size8. Workers will be able to hear it loud and clear even in a crowded hospital ward or a noisy construction site.
The Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro is compatible with many accessories from Samsung and other partners. The extensive catalog of Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro accessories ensures a seamless integration with the way businesses do business.9 The catalog ranges from ergonomically designed bags with straps or holders to charging holders, attachable keyboard covers, and wearable barcode scanners.
Built to support the modern mobile business
Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro It is strong on the outside, but sophisticated on the inside. It is equipped with premium quality software and powerful Samsung hardware. Intuitive mobile experience One UI10 Allowing a more personalized experience while Advanced Octa Core Processor Keeps employees connected and highly productive by processing data faster. Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro also offers expandable storage with Additional microSD card11so workers can keep all important files locally on their devices.
with built-in Sub6 5G And the Wifi 612 Employees can count on high speeds and low latency to stay connected when it matters most. The Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro is also ready for support CBRS (Citizens broadband radio service – Citizen broadband radio service13) for private network services, so that companies can use their own reliable and scalable network.
Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro makes it even better short range high frequency communication (NFC) and Knox mobile platform point of sale (POS)14, making it particularly powerful for retail businesses. The Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro can be installed in a cash register or used as a mobile point of sale to ensure customer satisfaction, as it enables faster and easier check-out. with function Knox Capture15th The tablet can act as a barcode scanner to track and verify real-time inventory.
You will never have to worry about running out of battery at the critical moment. Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro with Replaceable Battery and Fast Charging16 POGO17 It charges the device efficiently. With no battery mode, you can use the device continuously in a kiosk or in a car without battery18while preventing battery drain at the same time even in high temperature environments.
For jobs that take workers from the field to the office, you can easily connect the Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro to an external monitor19 through the program Samsung DeX20 Or use it in standalone mode to simulate the desktop interface on a tablet.
Unlock from the inside with integrated real-time security protection
With the rise of the mobile workforce, security has never been more important. That’s why Samsung offers Knox . Suitean all-in-one platform that makes it easy for IT teams to configure, secure, manage, and analyze devices – Whether it is a single device or an entire series of devices. Samsung Knox Defense Security Platform also protects your Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro with integrated hardware and software protection. The chip platform provides comprehensive, real-time protection against the growing threats facing the modern workforce.
Samsung works closely with the Android operating system to ensure long-term protection for businesses, and constantly keeps pace with new security challenges by sharing information about threats discovered by leading security researchers and partners. The Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro is also built to last, inside and out, and supports up to five years of security updates and three operating system upgrades, so businesses can use their devices with peace of mind knowing they’re always protected.
1. The thickness of the device is 10.2 mm and does not include the main screen frame.
2. 674g applies to Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro only. Weight with protective cover and S Pen is 833g.
3. Based on the results of internal laboratory tests.
4. IP68 rating: Water resistant to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes and protection from dust, dirt and sand. Wash off residue/dry after getting wet. Not recommended for use at the beach or pool.
5. MIL-STD-810H Certification: altitude, humidity, immersion, salt spray, dust, vibration, falling, etc. MIL-STD-810H is a standard form of testing designed by the US Army to accurately assess device limitations. Actual use differs from the specific environmental conditions used in the test. Extreme conditions are not guaranteed.
6. Key mapping support may vary by application. Function keys are limited to specific functions.
7. Tested under indoor lab conditions. In response to touch with leather gloves thinner than 2 mm or less. Underwater touch not available. Response to touch may vary depending on glove material, thickness, and other environmental conditions.
8. Compared to Galaxy Tab Active Pro. Enhanced loudspeaker volume is only available for VoIP based applications. To activate, go to settings – sound and vibration – volume – increase speaker volume for audio applications.
9. Accessories are sold separately. Availability may vary by market.
10. Availability of One UI features, apps and services may vary by One UI version, OS version and market.
11. MicroSD card sold separately. Supports up to 1 TB.
12. Requires optimal communication. Actual availability and speeds of 5G and Wi-Fi 6 networks may vary by market, operator, content provider, server connection and user environment. Please contact your local operator or service provider for availability and details.
13. Available in the USA only.
14. The Knox Point of Sale platform requires separate solution integration and may require the purchase of a license to use it. Availability may vary by market, model or payment solution.
15. Knox Capture requires a separate installation of the application and the purchase of a license for use. Availability may vary by market and model. Barcode scanning may require moving the app to a function key to use the full feature.
16. Additional replaceable battery and POGO charging station are sold separately. Only additional Samsung-certified replaceable batteries are compatible for use.
17. Fast charging requires a power adapter that provides 15 watts or more of electrical energy. A fast charging power adapter may not be included in the box (sold separately) depending on the market.
18. No Battery mode must be enabled and requires a dedicated USB Type-C power supply accessory that supports 9V, 2.3A or higher and PD 2.0 or higher. Battery-free mode limits device processor performance when enabled, reduces maximum size, screen brightness, etc.
19. Samsung DeX wired connection is available via an HDMI compatible monitor. Wireless connectivity is only available on Smart TVs that support phone screen mirroring. For the best experience, use it on Samsung Smart TVs launched in 2019 or later.
20. Samsung DeX works with most apps. Some applications may require a separate license (purchased separately) or may not be available due to partner requirements.
The subscriber to the advertising message is SAMSUNG.
#Galaxy #Tab #Active4 #Pro #rugged #device #built #mobile #workforce